New Milton - an Online Record

Hugh Wyeth's House


Old Photographs |  Town Centre |  Hugh Wyeth's House

Hugh Wyeth's House
Hugh Wyeth's House
Hugh Wyeth's house, on the corner of Station Road and Ashley Road, from a postcard dated 1905. The fields of Whitefield Farm are on the left. The message on the back reads "This is our lodging at Milton".

Click image below for a more recent photo

Natwest Bank now occupies the site of Hugh Wyeth's house


Old Photographs |  Town Centre |  Hugh Wyeth's House

Copyright 2000- Malcolm Bailey. Website built with Actinic Catalog by Artisan Internet.